Equality Charter School provides a high level of academic rigor in a nurturing learning community that will prepare scholars to be successful in college. We realize high for staff and scholars by focusing on the integration of goal setting, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. As our scholars move through this progression, they will develop into Equality men and women: high school graduates prepared for educated, productive lives.
- “Throw Back Thursday” – Executive Director Caitlin Franco highlighted in Harvard’s Education Magazine
- “Throw Back Thursday” – Marie McManus Makes Top 40 Teachers Nominated for the Big Apple Awards!
- Equality Charter Middle School’s Spirit Week
- Equality Charter Middle School Athletics – 6th Grade Coed Basketball Game Results
- Equality Charter School’s Men of Tomorrow In-School Grooming Day