Equality is Focused on Results
To read about all of our results and outcomes, check out our Annual Portfolio 2019-2020.
HIGH SCHOOL RESULTS:Equality’s graduation rate in 2018 and 2019 surpassed our district (58%), New York City (76%) and New York State (83%). The foundation laid in our Middle School for growth continues to produce immense dividends in High School.
MIDDLE SCHOOL RESULTS: Our Middle School is in its 10th year of operation. We are thriving and have become a central part of our Co-Op City community.
- A focus on individual growth
- Consistent movement towards proficiency on standardized tests
- Engagement with learning
- Positive personal/social development, including strong peer relationships
- Increased confidence and positive self-image
- Protective classroom behavior
- Acquisition and development of essential non-cognitive skills
- Understanding of the link between the academic environment and world of work
- Hands-on experience with professionals from a variety of careers
- Skills, habits, and attitudes conducive to employment
- Experience with the real-world professional environment