Equality is Focused on Results
To read about all of our results and outcomes, check out our Annual Portfolio 2017-2018.
HIGH SCHOOL RESULTS: Equality’s model works. In all areas that our scholars are required to take the Regents, we surpassed the districts from which our scholars came to us.
MIDDLE SCHOOL RESULTS: Our Middle School is in its 9th year of operation. We are thriving and have become a central part of our Co-Op City community.
In both Math and English Language Arts (ELA) State tests, we achieved “Excellent” growth.
- A focus on individual growth
- Consistent movement towards proficiency on standardized tests
- Engagement with learning
- Positive personal/social development, including strong peer relationships
- Increased confidence and positive self-image
- Protective classroom behavior
- Acquisition and development of essential non-cognitive skills
- Understanding of the link between the academic environment and world of work
- Hands-on experience with professionals from a variety of careers
- Skills, habits, and attitudes conducive to employment
- Experience with the real-world professional environment