Equality is Focused on Results
To read about all of our results and outcomes, check out our Annual Portfolio 2015-2016.
HIGH SCHOOL RESULTS: Equality Charter High School outperformed Districts 8 and 11 in Regents scores and credit accumulation.
MIDDLE SCHOOL RESULTS: At our MS, we have surpassed District 11 and the Bronx in every area in both math and ELA. We are a better option for scholars in our district in all areas.
Equality’s MS growth is consistent over the past 3 years: Math proficiency has experienced 48% growth and ELA proficiency has more than doubled.
- A focus on individual growth
- Consistent movement towards proficiency on standardized tests
- Engagement with learning
- Positive personal/social development, including strong peer relationships
- Increased confidence and positive self-image
- Protective classroom behavior
- Acquisition and development of essential non-cognitive skills
- Understanding of the link between the academic environment and world of work
- Hands-on experience with professionals from a variety of careers
- Skills, habits, and attitudes conducive to employment
- Experience with the real-world professional environment