Impacting children through the Adults in their lives
(Parents, Teachers, Neighbors, Brothers, Sisters…)
- “I learned more about how to go about saving for plenty of things like retirement, college, etc.”
– Yvette, Community Member
Money Management, 2017
- “The program is beneficial for ALL of us. I appreciate the healthy snacks that’s provided for everyone…”
– Barbara, Community Member
Zumba & Healthy Cooking, 2017
- “…Adult Education Program will continue to provide families with excellent opportunities that will afford us information, and resources that will empower us …”
– Angella, Equality Parent
Teen Safety, 2016
- “I was able to learn how to stay calm and how to help my grand-daughter how to better handle her anger issues”
– Shay, Parent Participant
Common Sense Parenting, 2015
- “The instructor was engaging…he provided us with stamina for analyzing challenging texts.”
– Teacher at Boys Prep
ALST Prep Course, 2017
- “The instructor broke down what to look for in choosing the correct answer…Things I did not even think of were made apparent.”
– Noa, Equality School Teacher
ALST Prep Course, 2017
3 Exciting Lines of Programming
(click through each tab)
Family Education – Support for Parents!
Provided by Boystown
Classes Available: Fall 2016 & Spring 2017
Provided by the Bronx District Attorney’s Office
Classes Available: December 2016 & Spring 2017
Provided by Mount Sinai Hospital
Classes Available: May 2017
Wellness Education – Make healthier lifestyle choices!
Provided by The YMCA and Common Threads Cooking
Classes Available: September, November, December, and Spring 2017.
Provided by a certified Insanity instructor
Classes Available: January 2017.
Career Education – Sharpen your career skills!
- Classroom Management
- Resume building
- Interview skills
- Public Speaking
GED / HS Diploma Program Update
Missed the orientation? No problem, here’s general information about the program, class dates, and requirements for the February 28th deadline. Note we will be closed during the week of Feb. 20th – Feb. 24th and will return on Feb. 27th. **Click Here**
Adult Programming Calendar
Below is our program calendar that lists all important dates and events. If you have any questions about our events, please contact the Founding Director of Adult Programming Errol Olton at 718-459-9597 ext. 1112
Click the flyer below to view our Winter 2017 program offerings!